Friday, February 02, 2007

Pictures!!

Okay, todays the day. After 6 months I finally figured out how to make it happen. Ready?

Photos:



At swearing-in on September 21. We are now officially Peace Corps Volunteers. Uh oh.











Some of the kids from Bhambatha Primary School -- my key school -- on a bus on the way to the Pretoria zoo.












A view of Kruger National Park without any animals at all.












Little girls perform traditional Swazi dances at a grade R graduation.












My "pack"from Bundu. They used to follow me around screaming "Nomvula!!!"-- well, me or any other volunteer who might happen to look vaguely white and blonde.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Becca!

Matt

Anonymous said...

Dude BeXXX... you know I had to say something: Don't tell me all the people in your cohort are white. PS: Did you try to call my cell phone?

I got this weird
000-012-3456 number the other day.

Becca said...

Nope, didn't try to call you. And the large majority of the volunteers here are white, all but about 10 out of 80, I think. That wasn't really up to me. And why don't you mail that letter already?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Becca . . . I mean Nomvula. How about some of your main domain, the "shower", the school, the bus. This blog is what keeps me connected. Love you and miss you.