Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction

   I am moving across the street to my new flat tomorrow (YAY!), which means that I am once again packing up all my clothes into tiny little rolls and cramming them into my gigantic traveling pack.  Which in turn means that I'm a little bit low on accessible clothing today.  So, I'm wearing a skirt that I haven't worn in a few days (it comes right about to my knees, which is a little shorter than I'm comfortable with on a kombi or walking up hill on a windy day).  The makes* at the guest house were very excited by this.  Apparently, I've been wearing 'trousers' (the same two pairs of jeans) a little too often for their taste.  

"Ah!  Rebecca!  Today you look so nice!  Today you are a she, not a he!"  

I think I should probably go clothes shopping asap.





*mah-gay.  Mothers and/or women.  Bomake is the plural, if you want to be grammatically correct in SiSwati about it.

1 comment:

Ian said...

You should definitely be a she more often. Those skirts just wouldn't look the same on me.