Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Expect us when you see us

Here I am again – Sanibonani phindza futhi Swaziland.  I have this habit that I cannot seem to shake in which I acquire people whom I love in America, and then leave them behind to move to southern Africa for 28 months, 11 months, or 9 months.  Is there a sequence in that?  Somebody with a skill for patterns please let me know, and help me predict how long the next sojourn will be.

This time it is the nine (eight and a half, really).  Of course, the first time I promised 26 months and that became 28, and the last I promised six months and that somehow morphed into 11.  But this time, well, this time I think nine months gone is enough for me.


So – sanibonani phindza futhi Swaziland.  I can’t wait to see how this goes.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Inhlanhla lenhle. Ngiyakutsandza.