Monday, June 18, 2007

Photos!

Ok, so, I'm still mostly digital photo technologically illiterate, however I do have a snapfish account. (I'm perfectly aware that this is probably not the best/most efficient site but...it is the one I knew about and managed to get photos onto). Currently there are about 200-odd photos sitting there, however I think you have to have an account to look at them (though the account is free). So if, for some reason, you want to look at a bunch of pictures of me and various other people hanging out in Africa, then by all means create an account and let me know and I'll send you the link.

Photos.

Ta-duh.


Edit: Okay, I sort of know how this works now. Go here. Good luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be really special, but I can't find how to search for a person's photos on Snapfish. I think you might have to post a link. I'm not sure though.

Roy

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, but we (I) really need captions!!! Yahoo photos allows captions.

Becca said...

Oh its not that snapfish doesn't allow captions, just that I'm generally too lazy to put them up. I'll see what I can do.